Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

WAITLIST!!

Yay! We are on the waitlist for our adoption! This means we are done with the paperwork and on to officially waiting for our baby girl! I am so pumped to be done with the paperwork! Gladney is saying the wait for a referral for a toddler is about 6 months. We shall see, I am kinda expecting it to take longer than that. I am hoping February is our month! No matter, God has the perfect child for our family already picked out for us. We already love her so much!

4 comments:

  1. Y'all rocked the paperwork stage! Wow!

    Praying you'll hear something by February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOOORRRAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! So excited for you!! You seriously did rock this first part. Wowzers! And I didn't realize you were adopting a toddler! So exciting...yay for wait list!!!

    ReplyDelete