Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Court Date!

Most of you know this by now, but on November 6th we were notified that we got our court date for November 30th!  We are thrilled!  Hopefully I will be posting pictures very soon!  For those of you on the list, by the time we go to court we will have waited 3 months and 10 days for our court date.  But I do think it is because we got caught during court closure.  We are traveling with another family who got a referral a month after us, so things are picking up!  I am excited!  We are going to stay at Bethel Guest Home which is The James Initiative's sustainable project in Addis.  All profits go to orphan care and the community!  The guest house is awesome!  I definitely recommend!  

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! What day are you leaving? I can't believe you'll be meeting her in just 2 short weeks! Ahhhhh!!! Good luck with all of your packing and planning! We'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete