Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011


D is for dreams.......
I am a dreamer. First of all literally I am a dreamer. I remember my dreams when I sleep. Does this happen to anyone else? It's wierd. I wake up feeling confused. Dreams are always so strange too, sometimes I wonder about them all day.

But those aren't the dreams I'm talking about.

The dreams I am speaking of are the ones that can be reality if we want them to be.
There is really no dream too big. I call them God-size dreams. The dreams we have that insist we ACT. The ones that show us things are still possible. What is it you dream about? What is God asking of you? The best dreams are the ones God has placed in our hearts, the ones that match His. I guarantee you that acting on your dreams will always be harder than doing nothing, but don't let regret take the place of your dreams. If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. Take a risk!! We step out in faith bc we know He will be there to guide us. What else is there? This challenge is for me as well, we can not shrink away. We must be doers. It. will. change. your. life.

On a superficial note, I do dream about having a bigger car for my growing family.
I know exactly where it is sitting at the dealership......I just don't know where the cash to pay for it is sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment